All of our hard work has been recognized! The Michigan Association of Planning (MAP) has awarded the City of Ypsilanti Master Plan the 2014 Planning Excellence Award – Daniel Burnham Award for a Comprehensive Plan. Named for one of the most famous planners in US history, the prestigious award is given to a comprehensive plan that advances the science and art of planning. The independent jury of American Planning Association members from Ohio, which selected Shape Ypsilanti for the Daniel Burnham award, commented on the functionality of the plan, with solid, realistic implementation strategies.The award will be formally given at MAP’s Planning Excellence Awards on October 8, 2014 at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. Congrats Ypsi!
- Proposed Zoning Map and Zoning Ordinance revision at Ypsi City Council on Tues. Nov. 18, 2014
- Shape Ypsi draft zoning ordinance and map available & community presentations scheduled!
- Boys and Girls’ Club site future options presentation and results online
- Shape Ypsi Master Plan wins state planning award
- Master Plan Approved and ready for your use!