Thanks to so many in the community who have helped shape this proposed zoning revision. City Council will have a presentation and public hearing at their regular meeting Tuesday starting at 7 p.m. City staff will be available starting at 6 p.m. for questions on individual properties. We’d love to hear from you! View the latest map and ordinance draft at www.cityofypsilanti.com/zoningupdate2014 or in person at the City Clerk’s office, 1 S. Huron Street. Comments can be e-mailed to email@example.com, to 734-483-9646 or in person at the meeting. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Proposed Zoning Map and Zoning Ordinance revision at Ypsi City Council on Tues. Nov. 18, 2014
- Shape Ypsi draft zoning ordinance and map available & community presentations scheduled!
- Boys and Girls’ Club site future options presentation and results online
- Shape Ypsi Master Plan wins state planning award
- Master Plan Approved and ready for your use!